TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions, together with the Order, constitute an offer by Buyer to rent/purchase the Materials from Seller pursuant to the terms and conditions described herein.
This offer shall become an “Agreement” upon acceptance by Seller.
The purchase price for the Materials stated in the order form shall include all taxes, customs duties, customs fees or other governmental charges due with respect to the Materials.
It shall also include all shipping and insurance costs, including without limitation, packing, crating, cartage and freight costs.
All alteration cost will be included up to the final fitting. Any alteration request after final fitting will be chargeable.
ACCEPTANCE AND RETURNS
- Buyer shall have a reasonable opportunity to inspect the Materials after the same have been delivered to Buyer’s premises.
- Buyer may revoke acceptance of any materials as the Buyer at a later time discovers to be "defective".
Upon rejection or revocation of acceptance of any Materials, Seller promptly shall replace or correct, at Seller's option, any "unsatisfactory" units at Seller’s expense, including all shipping costs. Buyer’s failure to inspect or reject materials, or payment for Materials, shall not relieve Seller of any of its obligations hereunder or constitute a waiver of any of Buyer’s rights hereunder.
The definition of "unsatisfactory" and "Defective" shall be
1) goods not delivered on agreed date/time, and/or
2) goods not delivered at similarity to the sketch blueprint.
Please note sketch is for illustration purposes, and might vary depending on the body shape of the Buyer and manufacturing of material, and/or
3) goods contain permanent blemishes and stains defined as "unremovable stains despite applying the cleaning methods advise by Stitch By Stitch Co. quality team".
Any approved revocation will be guaranteed 100% full refund to the Buyer.
As part of the agreement, the rental policy must be exercised and adhere to.
All rental property of Stitch By Stitch Co. must be returned within 14 days from the date of event (e.g. Wedding / Pre-Wed). Property returned after the 14th day (2359) will be chargeable based on the daily rate of the rental price.
All property must be returned in a good condition free of damages. Any damages or loss of property will be chargeable subject to the company assessment.
Made-to-Rent maximum duration term is up to 1 year (365 days). Should the rental period exceeds 1 year, order will be considered Made-to-Buy.
Any cancellation made after the first deposit will be non-refundable.
Seller shall give Buyer reasonable advance written notice of any
1) production change related to the materials one month before the First Fitting;
2) any cancellation related to the materials one month before the First Fitting.
EXCLUSIVE PARTNER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All Stitch By Stitch Co. customers are eligible and entitled to preferred rates from our list of curated partners- Refer to Exclusive Partners
All partner /merchant T&Cs will apply - Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request for T&Cs.
We (Stitch By Stitch Co. and our partners) reserve the rights to decline the preferred rates under any circumstances.